Last Chance: Submit Your Event for EUBEA Awards
You have to hurry if you still want to participate in the 10th special edition of EuBea, the European Best Event Awards. The subscriptions are open until the 31th of August.
Created in 2006 to foster and advance the importance of events in the marketing plans of any organization, EuBea has helped participating agencies from 29 different European countries in finding new inspiration and new ideas for their events.
Over three days in November (from 5th to 7th) the whole European Event Industry will come together in Seville at the International Festival of Events and Live Communication – to learn from the best practices and to celebrate the work changing and innovating the Live communications landscape.
Participating in EuBea 2015 offers the event organizers the opportunity of:
- Increasing the importance of events in the marketing mix of their company/clients
- Presenting live the shortlisted events to the Corporate Jury Panel at the EuBea Festival
- Meeting different cultural approaches to enrich the creativity and innovation of their events
- Facing the challenge at European level as a stimulus to improve the quality of their events
- Receiving qualified visibility and press return at European level
- Making their events last for the whole year with their presence on the EuBea website
- Winning one of the awards
- Category, Press and Special Awards